RESIDENTIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Congratulations on your new roof by Legend Roofs. Adding a residential roof maintenance program to your new roof is a great idea. Since you have chosen Legend Roofs over every other roofing company out there, we would like to take a moment to thank you for your confidence in our roofing company. You along with Legend Roofs are looking ahead to your future with your new roof. We are out to prove to you day in and day out that your confidence in us was well placed. Legend Roofs will be with you year after year, starting with this one of a kind maintenance agreement. Below we will explain the features of the maintenance program. Heather Coker has already registered your warranty with the shingle manufacturer to keep that burden off you. Get access to all your new roofing project information anytime at your own client portal.
Residential Roof Maintenance Program
Your home is most likely one of the largest investments you will ever make. Your new roof not only protects your large investment but also adds to the beauty of your home. Legend Roofs ongoing maintenance agreement ensures your home and investment are protected and maintained for years to come.
The Legend Roofs Commitment to Your New Roof
With the Legend Roofs ongoing residential roof maintenance program, you can relax and have peace of mind knowing that your new roof is in good hands. Unisource Roofing will provide you with documentation on the performance of your new roof throughout the life of your roof. Legend Roofs will take pictures at each inspection along with filling out a roof inspection sheet. All these things that were listed above will be uploaded to your SSA client portal. Once in your client portal, you will always have a record of the service your new roof is giving you. This can also be very beneficial when selling your home for your potential buyer.
The Legend Roofs Residential Roof Maintenance Program Covered Items, done annually
- Inspect attic for any active leaks
- Do a walk around the house and inspect fascia and soffit
- Inspect drip edge, make sure it is secure
- Inspect overhang, make sure there is no damage to the first course of shingles
- Clean any debris off the roof and out of valleys
- Inspect all flashings, wall to the roof, around the chimney, and exhaust vent flashings
- Inspect all pipe jack flashings around vent pipes
- Reseal all penetration points, pipe jacks, flashings, and around the chimney
- Check for any loose shingles or nail pops
- If a chimney is present, take pictures and report on any cracks in stucco or bricks
- Clean all gutters out (if gutter guards are present there is an additional $35 per hour for labor)
- Repaint pipe jacks and any other painted hardware
At the end of the inspection, the Legend Roofs technician will review all findings with you. If there is any work recommended, they will discuss the options available to you.
From all of us to you, thank you for choosing Legend Roofs.
Your Shawnee Oklahoma Roofing Contractor
Find everything you need at: